Bookcase with shelves in different finishes. Frame in chrome-plated tubular steel.
This system of bookshelves was designed by Breuer in 1930 or 1931. It was first produced in Switzerland and sold after 1933 in the Zurich and Basel furniture shops founded by the architectural historian Sigfried Gideon along with Werner Moser and Rudolf Graber. The original production ceased in the late 1930's.
Height: 142 cm (55,9") / 177 cm (69,7")
Width: 165 cm (65")
Depth: 35 cm (13,8")