Coffee & Side tables
Side table in chrome-plated or painted tubular steel. Plate glass top, 12 mm thick.
This round coffee or tea table made its first public appearance at the Weissenhof housing Exhibition. It then appeared rather conspicously in the Turgendhat House at Brno, Czechoslovakia. It was first produced in 1927 by Berliner Metallgewerbe Joseph Muller. In 1931, the production passed to Bamberg Metallwerkstatten, Berlin.
Height: 52,5 cm (20,7")
Diameter: 71,5 cm (28,1")